The Bahraini German Organisation for Human Rights and Democracy, on the occasion of the International Day for Democracy celebrated in the 15th of September of every year, is holding a seminar titled “Bahrain between Democracy and Dictatorship”. The seminar will be held on the 14th of September 2016 in the Democracy House in Berlin with the participation of:
1. Dr. Abed Al-Hadi Khalaf member of the first parliament in 1973.
2. Mr. Mohammad Al-Tajer prominent rights activist.
3. Mr. Ali Al-Osheiri former delegate for the Wefaq association.
4. Mr. Abed Al-Ghani Khanjar representative of freedoms and democracy movement (HAK).
5. Mrs. Safaa Al-Khawaja member of Bahrain center for Human Rights.
In addition to a brief announcement behalf of the Bahraini German organisation for Human Rights and Democracy.